Featured Post

Final Call for my Group Break: Phillies, Rays, Marlins!

I'm down to needing to sell a mere three teams in my 2015 Topps Series 1 Jumbo box case group break (say that title three times fast).  The remaining teams?

  • Phillies
  • Marlins
  • Rays

I had already packaged the Marlins & Rays together for one low cost of $30.

However, I'd love to sell all three so it's a super discount on the final three teams:
$40 gets you the Phillies, Marlins, AND Rays (includes shipping to the continental US).

There's gotta be someone out there who once lived in Philly but moved to much sunnier Florida (because contrary to popular belief it actually isn't always sunny in Philadelphia).  I'm sure that person adopted the two FL teams to go with the Fightin' Phils.  Now all I need is that person (or anyone else) to claim the final batch of teams.

And go.

Comments