Featured Post

2017 Topps Allen & Ginter: Box 2 - Part 2

Yesterday, I started showing off the highlights of my second box of 2017 Topps Allen & Ginter - a box that ended up being one of the hot boxes full of shiny base cards (trust me, the shiny cards look way better in person than they do in any scans).  Now, it's time to look at the next third of the box.

Box 2:
Packs 9 - 16:

The shiny base cards are quite cool - but otherwise there wasn't a lot of highlights in the middle third of the box.  I did get two more Fish cards at least.

And one mini insert card - my first Constellation card (the constellation is printed in glow-in-the-dark ink on the front - otherwise the front of the card looks plain white).

And my third hit of the box, well, that I found and it's an autograph!

Sort of a let down in that I don't know who Jay Glazer is (sportswriter is what the card says).  Still, autos in Ginter are tough to track down so I'm happy to land one in my second box!

More to come soon!

Comments

  1. Nice Jay Glazer. He is apart of the Fox NFL crew

    ReplyDelete
  2. New glow-in-the-dark cards on the market?! NICE!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment