Featured Post

1999 Pacific: A Blue Monday

I promise that I'm almost done with this box of 1999 Pacific.  One pack a day sounded like a good idea back in the beginning of September.  However, I fear that I may have reached the point of Pacific saturation on the blog.  For those that are fatigued, hang in there a few more days.  This is the 32nd out of 36 packs.

On the other hand, with no baseball today what else are you going to do to get your National Pastime fix?  Let's rip more Pacific packs...

Pack 32:
64.  Dennis Eckersley
109.  Aaron Boone

Been awhile since I pulled a Reds' card from the box.  Still no Larkin in sight though.

146.  Todd Helton
186.  Jeff Bagwell

The image variation, pretty boring shot honestly (someone take the lights out of poor Bagwell's eyes).

193.  Doug Henry
216.  Alex Cora
268.  Carl Pavano
285.  Rey Ordonez
370.  Carlos Hernandez
444.  Shawn Green

I was happy to land another Red in the pack but otherwise this wasn't the most exciting pack from the box.  I am still holding out hope for a cool parallel (they are tough pulls)...and, perhaps even better, a Barry Larkin card.  Time will tell I guess.

Comments

  1. Personally I never get tired of anything Pacific.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment