Featured Post

Delivery Time: "Found a Few Things for You"

Is there a much better (hobby related) feeling than when you open a package from the mailbox and you see something like this?

The answer, of course, is no.  There is not a much better feeling than that.  And thanks to Night Owl, I got to experience the feeling of an envelope full of cards that I needed (well, all but one but that's nitpicking at this point).

So what did one of the blog-o-sphere's great writers send my way?  The biggest stack was of 2000 Topps - a set that I decided over the summer that I'd actually try to complete (despite missing quite a few cards from the set).

Thanks to Night Owl, I'm now 23 cards closer which is quite awesome!

Most people who read my blog probably know about Night Owl's blog as well - and with that you know about his love of the Dodgers.  Luckily for me, Night Owl must keep his duplicate Dodgers in some sort of nice order because he was able to help me out with some of my other set needs by raiding his box of extra Dodgers.  For example, he located a pair of Fleer Tradition cards I needed.

And he found a couple of Upper Deck Vintage cards that I was still missing.

The only card in the package that I didn't need was this Magglio Ordonez, not quite sure how that ended up in my pile...no matter I guess, I'll probably include it in a Trade Stack offering at some point in time.

And finally, as if all of the above cards weren't enough, Night Owl hooked me up with a bunch of A&G minis from this year's set...and you know me, I LOVE me some Ginter minis!

Thanks for the great trade package Night Owl.  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade:  check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Perhaps the Heritage sets on your want list confused me. I get the inserts mixed up. ... I was happy I found some other stuff for you though, sometimes it's not easy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment