Featured Post

Delivery Time: Trade Stack Loot from Blog Reader David

A few weeks ago, I sent off a Trade Stack to blog reader David in exchange for a card off of my want list (which is the standard rule for my Trade Stack program).  In actuality, David sent me a pair of cards that I needed (which was much appreciated).

First, I received another 2014 Topps Heritage short print.

That's Sergio Romo - and with that one tucked away in my binder, I'm now "only" missing 35 more short prints from the set.  That's a seriously insane number of cards to be missing yet...and it's one of the main reasons why I won't be collecting another Topps Heritage release until I finish off some of the Heritage sets that I've been working on for years and years. 

The other card that I needed from David was this 2015 Topps Stadium Club card of Roberto Alomar.

The Stadium Club base set is much easier to find that the pesky Heritage short prints, but for whatever reason I'm still missing 24 cards from the set.  Even so, getting one card closer is appreciated...trading has been pretty slow this year!

In addition to the two cards that I needed, David threw in some extras for me including a couple of new Reds parallels for my collection.

Thanks for the great trade, David!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments