Featured Post

Who Wants It? (Volume I)

Loyal readers of my blog will know that I've been busy slowly reorganizing my entire baseball card collection.  As part of my collection overhaul, I've had to make some difficult choices on which sets to keep and which to get rid of.  My new blog feature:  Who Wants It?  is designed to help me clear out unwanted items at a low cost to my readers.

For today's edition of Who Wants It?  I have a small flat rate box filled to the brim with 2011 and 2012 Upper Deck Goodwin cards.  I know that there are some short prints in the box (and plenty of duplicates as well). 

Do you want it?  If so, the cost (including shipping) is only $10.00 via Paypal (paypal to fanofreds (dot) auctions (at) gmail (dotcom).  If interested, claim by leaving a comment below and then send payment.  Then email me your mailing address.

Comments