Featured Post

2015 Upper Deck Dinosaurs: Pack 19: The Penultimate Pack!

Well, the box of 2015 Upper Deck Dinosaurs is all but over.  To date, I've landed 15 new cards for my set.  Not great, but a lot better than it was looking around the midway point of the box.  With only two packs remaining, I know I won't be able to finish off my set, but let's hope I can still inch a bit closer.

Pack 19:
9.  Apatosaurus

Canvas mini:  126.  Smilodon

Sticker:  18.  Utahraptor

3D.  24.  Triceratops

Well, hard to get a lot help with the base set when the pack only contains a single base card (which I already owned).  I did need the Triceratops 3D card though, so I'll still call this pack a win for me.

Total cards needed for my set (so far):  16.

One pack left, be sure to come back tomorrow to see if we can reach 20 total "needed" cards.

Comments

Post a Comment