Featured Post

2000 Fleer Tradition: Pack 6: Now That's More Like It!

The last two packs of 2000 Fleer Tradition that I ripped were both duds in that neither provided me any new cards for my set.  Let's hope the next pack treats me better.

Pack 6:
9.  AL ERA Leaders
107.  Mike Lieberthal
119.  John Olerud
120.  Chuck Knoblauch

133.  Melvin Mora and Jorge Toca

177.  Marquis Grissom
215.  Troy Percival
335.  Barry Bonds

337.  Gerald Williams
381.  John Jaha

Hey now, three new cards for my set.  That's much, much better!  Those three cards bring the box's total up to 7 new cards for me through 6 packs.  I need to average a bit over one-per-pack if I'm going to end up with the entire base set when all is said and done.  There's still a long ways to go, but I'm back to being happy with my progress.

Comments

  1. I remember actively buying that Jorge Toca card. He played AA in my town and hit a lot of HRs and I was convinced he was going to do the same in the majors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment