Featured Post

2000 Fleer Tradition: Packs 4 & 5: A Double Feature.

I'm still in the beginning stages of ripping open my Christmas present - a box of 2000 Fleer Tradition.  The goal of the box is really to finish off my base set.  So far, I've found 4 cards I needed in the first three packs.  Let's hope for some more good luck as I rip a couple more packs for today!

Pack 4:
66.  Stan Spencer
93.  Aaron Boone
115.  Kevin Brown
129.  Frank Thomas
205.  Henry Rodriguez
213.  San Diego Padres
218.  Scott Williamson
325.  Rod Beck
348.  Royce Clayton
Who to Watch:  14.  Vernon Wells

Would you believe that there wasn't a single card that I needed in that pack?  What a bummer. 

Pack 5:
86.  Ryan Rupe
124.  Edwards Guzman
137.  Kris Benson
138.  Colorado Rockies
167.  Dan Perkins
180.  Kevin Appier
239.  Garret Anderson
371.  Troy Glaus
430.  Dan Wilson
Dividends:  5.  Derek Jeter

Ouch.  Two packs today and not a single card that I actually needed for my base set (or any of the insert sets that I'm also chasing).  That's not good...and now I'm averaging less than one new card per pack.  Even worse, that Kevin Appier card is a duplicate within the box.  That's right, I've pulled the same base card twice within the first five packs of the box.  Double ouch.


Comments