Featured Post

The Season of Giving is Nearing Its End: A Few More Teams Remain (Plus Shipping Updates!)

With the start of the new college semester (and thus my job) around the corner, my Season of Giving is about to wrap up.  Earlier today, I mailed out four more small flat rate boxes (Jason G., Tyler S., John S., and Tim H. be on the lookout) and a yellow envelope (Ryan R.).  With that completed, I'm down to a small handful of teams waiting to be claimed. 

In order to claim a team, you MUST send me your mailing address.  Some teams (like the Orioles) have been claimed multiple times but I haven't received a mailing address yet...and so they are back up for grabs.  Even if we've traded in the past, I need an email with your updated mailing address when/if you claim a team.  

Here's what remains:
  • Miami/Florida Marlins
  • Tampa Bay Rays
  • Baltimore Orioles
  • Kansas City Royals
  • Minnesota Twins
  • Texas Rangers
That's it!  

Amazingly, all of the National League teams have been scooped up - except for the Miami Marlins which isn't a surprise.

I'm going to make the claim deadline this Friday (that's January 12).  That should give me the weekend to get the final packages packed up before the crush of grading/lesson prep/exams, etc. hits.  As for those who have already received your package, I certainly hope there was something of interest in there for you.  If you did write a blog post about it (and I didn't comment on it), feel free to leave me a link here so that I can be sure to see it.  If you didn't write a post, that's obviously fine too - no pressure or anything!

Comments

  1. Appreciate it...if the Marlins remain unclaimed I'll look out on Twitter. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, if you don't mind double dippping, I wouldn't mind the Royals.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment