Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 583: 1998 Pacific Crown Royale - #40

Barry Larkin
Year:  1998
Brand:  Pacific Crown Royale
Card number:  40

For whatever reason, I have always had a soft spot in my heart for the die-cut crown royale cards from Pacific.  This particular Larkin card is especially nice - easily one of my favorite cards of his from 1998.  The other nice thing about having this card in my collection is that it completes the 1998 Pacific Crown Royale Larkin set for me.  That's right, this is the only card that Larkin appears on.  No parallels, no inserts, no nuthin'!  Just this one base card.  That's alright though, there's still plenty more Barry Larkin cards out there for me to chase (in 1998 alone I know of at least 388 more cards that I don't yet own)!

Comments

Post a Comment