Featured Post

Delivery Time! Hoarding Cardboard Donates Cardboard!

Jason and I each held our own versions of a Season of Giving during the end of 2017 / beginning of 2018.  In fact, as luck would have it, Jason was the recipient of a box full of Reds cards from yours truly (you can read about that on his blog here).

Jason's version of Season of Giving was quite a bit different than mine (which was great)!  He basically posted a card or two each day and then had some sort of way you could enter to win (with winners usually decided via randomization).  I had the good fortune to win a couple of cards from him - including one of the later prizes which was this beauty (the other cards I won I talked about here).

Oh sure, it's a Yankee...but it's a nice looking Mickey Mantle - and it has a chance to be included in my Frankenset when/if I ever get going on that.  Will Mickey be able to lock down the number 7 spot in the set?  I don't know, but if he doesn't make it in I have to say I am excited to see what cards beats him for the position!

Thanks again Jason!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer.

Comments

Post a Comment