Featured Post

Delivery Time! Diamond Jesters in the House (or at Least the in the Mailbox)!

I'm determined to knock 2018 Topps Series 1 off of my want list for good prior to the next hot Topps set being released (not counting Heritage I guess since I already missed that deadline).  Today's discovery in my mailbox is courtesy of Matt over at Diamond Jesters...and it puts me well on my way to successfully completing my stated goal.  In fact, of the 23 cards that I still needed from the set, Matt was able to find 8 of them for me which is amazing.

While I'm sure that most of you are tired of seeing 2018 Topps, I'd be remiss if I didn't at least show a card or two as a "highlight" of the trade.  I don't think I can begin with any card other than the Cody Belinger "Future Stars" card complete with rookie cup. 

My other favorite of the bunch? 

The Avisail Garcia League Leaders card has a nice enough photograph and I always enjoy the League Leaders statistics on the backside of the card.  The one thing I don't get is why Topps chose to feature Avisail n the AL Batting Average Leaders card.  After all, it was Jose Altuve who finished first (by a whopping .016 which is huge in baseball) over Avisail.  Other than that though, I can't complain about the card.

Thanks for the quick and easy trade, Matt.  And, as always, should anyone else like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Ha! I just posted about my return from you this morning! Thanks for the trade!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment