Featured Post

Rockin' Retro Group Break: Three Slots Remain... Let's Fill it Tonight! (Plus Bonus Offer)

My Rockin' Retro group break is all set to begin...right after I sell the final three remaining slots (each slot is one team of your choice and one random team).  At the moment, I have the following teams still available:

  • Arizona Diamondbacks -
  • Atlanta Braves  -
  • Baltimore Orioles -
  • Boston Red Sox  -
  • Colorado Rockies -
  • Detroit Tigers -
  • Kansas City Royals -
  • Los Angeles Angels -
  • Miami Marlins -
  • Milwaukee Brewers -
  • Minnesota Twins -
  • New York Mets -
  • Oakland Athletics -
  • Pittsburgh Pirates -
  • San Diego Padres -
  • Tampa Bay Rays -
  • Texas Rangers -
  • Toronto Blue Jays -

Now, I'd love to get the break filled (and paid for) tonight so that I can start busting the boxes.  In an effort to make that happen, here's an offer.
1.  If you have already claimed a team slot, you may claim a second team slot for only $22 rather than the usual $25.  This allows me to pass some possible savings in shipping costs directly on to you.
2.  If I can sell all 15 slots today, I'll throw in a bonus blaster of 2016 Panini Optic - another set for which I've never opened even a single pack.

Let's fill this thing tonight - with the possible bonus blaster that would make a total of SEVEN boxes in the break of incredible variety (ranging from 1997 to 2016)!

Comments