Featured Post

2018 Gypsy Queen: Box 1 - Packs 17 - 24 (Finishing off the box)

We found both the promised hits in the current box of 2018 Gypsy Queen which means I think I can quickly rip through the final eight packs in a single post without fear of having a scan heavy blog post!

Box 1:  Packs 17 - 24:

We begin with the only short print of the box (which is what the odds suggest since they are seeded an absurd 1:24 hobby packs).  Luckily for me, I still needed the Koufax (and surprise, surprise, it's another Dodger card that I pull)!

Moving on to the useless parallels, here's another missing nameplate card. 

I have absolutely zero interest in the missing nameplate parallels so this one will probably end up on eBay for a couple of bucks.  I guess any bit that I can make back on my purchase cost is good, so I'll take it.

My second parallel of the final third of the box was another Brave, but this time it's a black and white (seeded 1:41 packs) and numbered 49/50 on the back of the card.

Finally, we end with a pair of regular inserts - my last Tarot of the Diamond card (Chris Sale) and my final Fortune Teller card (Amed Rosario).

And that does it for box #1.  I still have a second hobby box to bust - and I picked up some retail Donruss to show off as well (including a surprise autograph)!

Comments